Monday, June 29

RoDeo WeeK

So to start off rodeo week, my Aunt Gloria and her daughter Simone were in town we had a girls night out at my house!! It was great to see them, we don't get to see them often :(

Nicole, Ashley & Simone
Mom, Grandma, Aunt Carol, Aunt Gloria, Nicole, Hunter, Simone, Madison & Ashley

This is a cute picture of my grandma and her girls!!

Mom, Grandma, Aunt Carol & Aunt Gloria

We went to all the parades this year, I think Hunters favorite was the horse parade, which I forgot my camera. Hunter couldn't take his eyes off. He loved it!! Saturday morning we went to the Grand parade, right at the beginning they have the fire trunks and motorcycle police that make all the noise and honk there horns Hunter was crying, he didn't like all the noise, once one would stop he would be ok, then another would go and he would break into tears it was so cute, so I held him most of the morning. Here are so pictures of that morning.



This was are favorite float, Madison loves Madagascar!!

We went to the fair at Wines Park, where we had to ride on the horses because that is Madison favorite thing to do, we also put Hunter on the horse, he loved as you can see!!

He also loved the petting zoo, he wanted to lay on all the animals or pull there hair.

Daddy, Mommy and Madison, Hunter was sleeping.

No comments: