Monday, July 13

Hunter's Birthday Party

Hunter's 1st Birthday turned out perfect!! Since he is our little monkey, I decided to do a monkey theme.
He woke up the morning of the party before I had finish decorating it, he loved the balloons, and playing with all the streamers!! I have to get balloons once a week for the house since he loves playing with them, so I hope that the 30 or more balloons I bought will last a while.
We had a nice little dinner for the family and friends that came, I made Hawaiian Haystack and it feeds a lot and is really simply.
He received lots of gifts, thank you everyone, he loves them all and looks very cute in the clothes!!

What a cute smile, this car toy makes noises and he thought it was so funny and keep on pushing the buttons. He started to get frustrated though, after he open the present we would then take them away so he could open the next present. But he got so mad during the few seconds he had to wait before getting his next gift!

Madison got a present too, so she wouldn't fell left out, even though she thinks these toys are all hers anyways. We our still working on the sharing of toys, but Hunter is getting stronger and won't let go sometimes!!

Steve's mom made him this cute cake to match my monkey theme :)Little messy boy!

Happy 1st Birthday Hunter! You are such a sweet little guy and Mommy, Daddy & Madison our so lucky to have you. Love you:)


2 comments:

The Martin's said...

So cute! Thanks for letting us come to Hunter's party. We had fun!

Lauri said...

Such a cute, sweet, loveable little boy! I love you, Hunter!!