Tuesday, September 6

Hunter's first day of Preschool

Hunter had his first day of preschool today at Happy Hive Preschool (this is the same preschool Madison went to)!  It felt so crazy to be taking him to school, he can't be that old yet.  I walked with Hunter up to Miss Hollie's door, she came right out to greet Hunter.  He was a little bit shy of course so I followed him in to the class room.  Miss Hollie got out a train set for all the kids to play with.  Hunter was playing well with the other kids so I quietly left, before he notice I was gone.  There is 8 kids, 7 boys and 1 girl, Miss Hollie is going to have her hands full.  I will now have two free hours twice a week without any kids, I haven't decide if I am going to be happy, sad or just enjoy the free time :)
When I picked up Hunter from school he just couldn't stop talking about his new friends, all the toys he played with, coloring and the snacks.  I think he had a great day, and was even talking about when he goes back.  I love you Hunter!!

Hunter so excited coming out of preschool!!
Miss Hollie and Hunter

2 comments:

Lauri said...

I am so happy that he had fun! Such a cute little poop!! I hope he has alot of fun with the kids!

Enjoy the 2 hours and do anything YOU want to! It will go quicker than you think!!

Jennifer said...

They both looks so cute and grown up going to school.

I myself would enjoy the free time, although I may feel lost as to what to do with it.