Monday, August 17

Zoo Time

So this summer the kids have been early risers (7:30ish) to early for me. So today we took the kids to the zoo, we woke up early to get ready and what do the kids do today they slept till 9am and it probably would have been even later if we didn't wake them. But, I am going to bet that tomorrow since I have nothing planned and can sleep in, they will be early risers!!
I do make Hunter's bed, but the milk cup spilled all over his bed on the afternoon nap, and I didn't get it washed before bed. This is 9am :) He is sound asleep, with drool all over.

Sleeping is what Steve and I should have been doing to, but we didn't think they would sleep in. Madison came in are room this morning we thought she would wake up shortly after, nope!

Hunter and Madison on the Croc!!


My little turtle

We call him spider boy, because he has been finding spiders and eating them, so I thought this picture was perfect!

Madison and Daddy on the carousel, she was so excited to get the zebra.

Hunter and Mommy
We had a blast at the zoo again, and it wasn't to hot.

No comments: