Tuesday, September 1

1st day of Preschool

Today was Madison first day of preschool. She was pretty excited. We had to wake up bright and early to get ready for preschool. Which I thought it started at 9am, but it actually started at 9:30am opps! Steve and I walk Madison to the door and once she was in, she pretty much didn't notice us. We took a few pictures of her and Miss Hollie, and then she was back to playing with the other kids :( I can't believe how big she is getting.
I pick her back up at 12pm, and she had so much to say on the way home, her new friends are Aspen, Lola, Lucy & Madeline all girls. She told me that the boy in the blue shirt and the boy in the white shirt had to go to timeout because they were being to loud. So cute, she said that she was a good girl and listen to Miss Hollie.

What a cute little girl!! She is holding her little tot bag the teacher made her!!

Miss Hollie & Madison

I think Daddy was more sad to leave his little Madison than Madison was to leave us!!



What a day, when I put her to bed tonight she was excited to go to preschool tomorrow, I told her she only goes Tuesday and Thursday so was sad that she doesn't get to go every day.

3 comments:

The Martin's said...

How fun! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Lauri said...

I cannot believe that Madison is going to pre-school...almost made Aunt Lauri cry!! But I know that she will LOVE it and enjoy every minute!! Enjoy the few hours you get on Tuesday and Thursday!! Love you all!!1

Jennifer said...

I want to scream!!! She isn't that big yet, right? I have no idea what I will do when Aaron gets to that stage.
I'm glad she likes school though, at least for now.