Tuesday, February 2

ER Drama

So my little man had to go to the emergency room for his first time Sunday. :( :( We were having a wonderful Sunday morning, having breakfast and just hanging out, when Hunter decided to get out his ball and play which he has done many times. He was running and kicking the ball when he tripped and cut his little head wide open on the hinge of the french door. Steve and I thought he had just hit his head till we saw blood gushing, I ran in a panic like any normal mother while Steve was telling me to be calm, I calm down held the washcloth to his head and headed to the hospital. Hunter was fine when we got there looking at the fish tank playing with Madison. The nurse took us in the back to the room, where he was still fine till the doctor came in and was looking and cleaning it up it. The nurse numbed him with topical cream and then the doctor went at him with 5 staples it was so sad, but he was such a good little boy. He are some gruesome pictures of my little guy.





Hunter a little dazed after.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang that makes my head hurt... Poor little guy.

:( Ouuuuchhhhh!!!

Rick, Jacee, Paylen said...

Oh poor guy! Looks like it was pretty painful :o(

Lauri said...

My little sweet nephew, so sad!! He is so brave. I feel so bad that happened to him-BOYS!!! Hope that he is doing better every day! Love to you all!! xoxo