Friday, November 14

HANDPRINTS



So today after the kids had their bathes and were all clean for the day, Madison decides that she wants to color and I said sure, not knowing that she wanted to get out the finger paints and color. Well she won, I was only going to have Madison make hand prints with the paints, but she told me that Hunter wanted to make hand prints too, and that they needed to be blue. So I gave in and we made blue hand prints for Hunter. When I went to get the towel to clean off his hands, I came back to find that he was eating his paint on his hands. She had alot of fun, we tried to do foot prints as well but it didnt quite work, because she didn't hold still and was trying to walk all over my kitchen floors with her pink and purple feet.





































I just loved this picture of Hunter so I had to post it, he is just such a happy, smiley, good boy I couldn't ask for better. He's PERFECT!!!


Oh, and a quick story about the lion, Madison has had that lion since she was born, but never has wanted to play with it. Well when we were getting his nursery ready I thought it would look cute with his jungle themed room, so I dug it out of her toy box and put it in his crib. She later sees it there and decides that she wants it back. She didn't win it stays in Hunter crib with him, she is such a stink bug somtimes.

3 comments:

Lauri said...

Nicole....that picture of Hunter with the lion is ADORABLE!!! I could gobble him up! Madison and Hunter the cutest kids around!
Lsuri :)

Lauri said...

Ooops...it would help if I had my glasses on..obviously I meant LAURI!! Duh! :)

Lauri said...

..and obviously I meant ..."ARE the cutest kids around!" :)